Municipal Zoning & Code Enforcement
Our Zoning and Code Enforcement programs are customized to the needs and desires of the municipality.
OurZoning and Code Enforcement staff consists of ICC certified building code officials. We offer comprehensive inspection services for residential and commercial buildings, mechanical/ electrical/plumbing, energy and accessibility.
We conduct Zoning reviews for all residential and commercial building permit, zoning permit, Use & Occupancy permit applications and other projects as necessary. Design drawings accompanying permit applications are reviewed for compliance with the Uniform Construction Code to ensure all requirements are met. For changes in use, existing buildings are reviewed for compliance with any resulting change in the UCC use group as well.
In addition, we implement inspection programs for rental units, annual use permits such as junkyards, mobile home parks and campgrounds and have experience in enforcement of the property maintenance code.
Our staff is fully trained to review zoning ordinance violations, issue enforcement notices, file citations, and attend hearings as requested by the municipality.
- Zoning & Code Enforcement
- Building and Zoning Permit Review and Issuance
- Residential & Commercial Building Inspections
- Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Inspections
- Driveway Permit Review and Inspections
- Certifications – ICC, Residential, Commercial, MEP, Energy, Fire and Accessibility
- Rental Unit Inspections
- Annual Permit and Change of Use Inspections
- Monthly Activity Reports