Municipal Engineering & Planning
TEI II provides comprehensive municipal engineering and planning services to its clients. The municipal engineers’ responsibilities include review, inspection and management of subdivision and land development projects from submission through construction.
Our engineering staff is continually trained on the latest stormwater requirements for compliance with Act 167 and NPDES permits. We review stormwater management plans to ensure consistency with Stormwater Management regulations and for the protection of natural resources and downstream properties.
We provide engineering services including design, permitting, bidding and construction oversight for municipal capital projects.
Ordinance review and writing is another service our staff provides ranging from minor ordinance amendments to a comprehensive update of an existing Zoning Ordinance or SALDO.
We assist municipalities in complying with mandated Act 537 and MS4 requirements. TEI has the staff to implement on-lot sewage management programs. In addition, our staff works to ensure municipalities meet their MS4 permit requirements for each calendar year.
- Engineering & Planning
- Subdivision and Land Development Reviews
- Meeting Attendance / Municipal Representation
- Stormwater Plan Reviews, Inspections & Runoff Issues
- Capital Building, Roadway and Stormwater Projects
- Improvement Agreements, Estimates & Inspections
- NPDES MS4 Permitting & Compliance
- Ordinance Review and Amendments
- Act 537 Sewage Plans
- Review Sewage Planning Modules
- PADEP General Permit Applications
- Floodplain Management